Works closely with Administration and College staff, supports the Registrar departments at Unitek Learning by streamlining and auditing academic processes, documenting and implementing improved registrar processes utilizing information technology and other methods to increase efficiency and ensure compliance.
- Maintains academic calendars and system maintenance with Broadleaf and Campus Vue.
- Create and update reports in Campus Vue.
- Monitor and maintain confidential student files.
- Maintain department database records.
- Communicate important and necessary information by written and or verbal means to and from students, faculty and other Unitek staff as assigned.
- Create and maintain program terms and calendars in Campus Vue.
- Process and review new student enrollment agreements.
- Ensure new student enrollments have met admissions requirements.
- Perform other administrative duties as necessary related to the Registrar Department.
- Provide student population reporting data for Board meetings on a monthly and annual basis.
- Audit student files over all campuses to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain and update policy and procedures as necessary.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 1-2 years in related field.
- College degree preferred.
- Competence in basic Windows operation system commands, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, preferably, experience with contact databases, CampusVue and Broadleaf preferred.
- Ability to type at least 55 WPM
- Effective written and oral communication skills with individuals of diverse socio-economic and multi-cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently, without constant supervision
- Must possess superb people and presentation skills.
- Must have the ability to adapt quickly, be an effective team player, and have excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Founded in 2002, Unitek Learning is an accredited, private institution that combines unique academic and technical specialties to provide a superior education in the areas of healthcare and nursing. Unitek Learning offers three locations in Utah with campuses in Provo,Layton and Murray and seven convenient facilities in California with campuses in Fremont, San Jose, Hayward, Concord, South San Francisco, Sacramento and Bakersfield. Unitek Learning provides healthcare career training, professional development, clinical placement, and employment assistance to its graduates.
Unitek Learning is also a great place to pursue a rewarding and challenging career. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, unlimited growth potential, and a collegiate work environment.