To recruit and enroll qualified students for the Eagle Gate and Provo College within the guidelines provided. Responsible for contacting, interviewing and enrolling prospective students in the College.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to make up to 100 warm phone calls a day.
- Sales experience
- 0-2 years in admissions representative position experience in a similar kind of education institution set up is preferred but not mandatory.
- GED/HS diploma required, Associate's degree or equivalent credit hours preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience required.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and the ability to perform as a member of a successful team.
- Must have the ability to read, understand, and carry our instructions in English in written and oral form.
- Proven ability to achieve recruiting benchmarks.
- Goal oriented and highly motivated to achieve results.
- Provide outstanding customer service to prospective students by following the contact plans given by Director of Admissions.
- Schedule appointments, schedule and conduct Career Planning Sessions (interviews) and enroll prospective students.
- Conduct quality campus tours with prospective students.
- Enroll students in programs that are suitable for the students’ individual needs.
- Create a safe environment for prospective students to discover their educational potential.
- Engage in retention activities and initiatives throughout and participate in New Student Orientation.
- Utilize training and tools provided by Director of Admissions.
- Develop and maintain an atmosphere conducive to satisfy students’ personal and career goals in order to retain a diverse population of active students.
- Operate within regulatory guidelines at all times.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Director of Admissions, Campus Director, COO or CEO.