Admissions Representatives are responsible for recruiting and qualified candidates who demonstrate the ability to succeed in their chosen field of study. Admissions representatives must:
- Have excellent phone skills and be able to make 100 calls daily.
- Possess excellent communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in individual, one-on-one and group environments.
- Deliver presentations, meet with and interview potential students at the campus.
- Field and execute inbound/outbound phone and internet inquiries.
- Be informative and build the value of career training while qualifying students for entrance who will be SUCCESSFUL GRADUATES.
- Discuss outcomes and likelihood of student success in relation to course curriculum and job-market trends.
- Be accountable for daily, weekly and monthly activity outcomes.
- Possess a sincere interest in helping others achieve life/career goals.
- Associates degree or higher.
- 2+ years of sales/recruiting experience preferred but not required.
- Full-time, on-campus position (little to no travel).
- Salary based on experience. Admissions Representatives are salaried and do not work on commission.
- Highly competitive benefits package (health, dental, vision, retirement).
- Excellent corporate development/leadership program.
Founded in 2002, Unitek College is an accredited, private institution that combines unique academic and technical specialties to provide a superior education in the areas of healthcare and nursing. Unitek College offers seven convenient facilities in California with campuses in Fremont, San Jose, Hayward, Concord, South San Francisco, Sacramento and Bakersfield. Unitek College provides healthcare career training, professional development, clinical placement, and employment assistance to its graduates.
Unitek College is also a great place to pursue a rewarding and challenging career. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, unlimited growth potential, and a collegiate work environment.