Administrative Assistant (temporary)
Unitek College has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to provide support for Program Director of Nursing at our beautiful Concord campus. This is a temporary position that may turn into full time.
Unitek-Concord offers college level diploma programs in Vocational Nursing and other allied health fields such as Dental Assisting, Medical Assisting, and Medical Office Administration.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assist with maintaining information and tracking documents for nursing and allied health faculty.
- Create packages for nursing license applications.
- Assist with scanning and storing of academic documents.
- Operate a variety of office equipment; computer, printer, photocopies, facsimile, scanner and calculator.
- Assist in maintaining and updating of existing academic files.
- Assist with updating program specific forms.
- Responsible for auditing faculty & student files for academic programs and notifying appropriate individuals of missing or outdated documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion for the value of education.
- Kindness and empathy for others.
- Attention to detail with very few mistakes.
- Dependability for being at work, arriving on time, and following instructions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
A Bachelor degree is preferred.
This is an entry level job and no prior work experience is required. Other positions may become available. Training will be provided.