Student Services Coordinator
Unitek College is seeking candidates for the position of Student Services Coordinator to work at our beautiful new campus in Concord.
Unitek-Concord offers college level diploma programs in Vocational Nursing, Dental Assisting, Medical Assisting, Medical Office Administration, and Information Technology. The Student Services Coordinator reports to the Campus Director and works closely with current students and faculty on a variety of duties.
Job responsibilities include:
· Provide administrative support for students (e.g. requests for transcripts, tracking immunizations, access to portals, etc.).
· Organize and manage events such as nurses pinning ceremonies, new student orientation, and monthly student social events.
· Issue materials such as books and supplies to new students.
· Assist in supporting graduation ceremonies.
· Document contact with students in student information data base (CampusVue).
· Proctor admissions testing for enrolling students.
· Audit student files and correct errors and omissions.
· Provide other administrative support as necessary
The successful candidate MUST have:
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Passion for the value of education.
Empathy and kindness for all students.
Patience and flexibility to adapt to changes.
Energy and organizational skills for multi-tasking.
Dependability for being at work, arriving on time, and following instructions.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Bi-lingual skills are a plus.
This is an entry level position. However, prior work experience in sales or customer service is helpful. Training will be provided.