Founded in 2002, Unitek College is an accredited, private institution that combines unique academic and technical specialties to provide a superior education in the areas of healthcare and nursing. Unitek College offers seven convenient facilities in California with campuses in Fremont, San Jose, Hayward, Concord, South San Francisco, Sacramento and Bakersfield. Unitek College provides healthcare career training, professional development, clinical placement, and employment assistance to its graduates.
Unitek College is also a great place to pursue a rewarding and challenging career. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, unlimited growth potential, and a collegiate work environment.
Academic Administrative Assistant
This position will be coordinating and balancing the needs of a diverse student population and faculty, and managing multiple science materials, media and inventory. This position needs the ability to adapt, direct and multi-task, and should demonstrates exemplary lab and organizational skills.
Education and Experience:
- Assist with maintaining information tracking sheets for academics.
- Assist with scanning of documents for academics
- Operates a variety of office equipment; computer, printer, photocopies, facsimile, scanner and calculator.
- Assists in maintaining and updating of existing academic files.
- Assist with updating program specific forms.
- Responsible for auditing faculty & student files for academic programs and notifies appropriate individuals of missing or outdated documentation.
- Ability to travel to different campuses as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school or equivalent certificate.
- Ability to maintain records.
- Willing to learn & maintain information on Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to multi-tasks simultaneously.
- Must be capable of communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Has medical terminology knowledge or work experience in health care.