Under direct supervision, recruit qualified candidates for the college’s academic programs in a compliant, appropriate and professional manner. Provide basic information, routine guidance and assistance to potential students on matters related to enrollment and the admissions process. Evaluate and resolve student inquiries, issues, and problems, and ensure appropriate action is taken to the satisfaction of the student, Unitek College, and/or relevant regulatory agencies. Uphold enrollment standards by complying with related governmental regulations and standards of accreditation, and by enrolling only students who meet eligibility requirements as published in the college’s catalog. Demonstrate positive attitude and motivation, concern for students, teamwork, excellent time management skills and the work ethic to follow-through on commitment to students and the organization. Use Company approved Admissions materials during telephone calls, interviews and enrollment process. Observe and adhere to all company polices and best practices. Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate course of action. All activities will be monitored to ensure consistency with company standards.
All Admissions Representatives work Monday through Friday and at least 2 Saturday shifts per month. Monday through Thursday shifts have two late days (11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.) and two early days (9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.) which alternate each day. Friday shifts are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturday shifts are typically four hours, starting at 9:00 a.m. or 10:00 a.m. Schedules are subject to change based on the needs of the campus.
- Dependability: Responds to requests for service and assistance
- Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Decision Making: Displays willingness to make decisions
- Communication: Effectively communicates with others
- Time Management: Is able to complete all job requirements in allotted time
- Work Ethic: Displays an organized and results-oriented approach, and motivation to perform without extensive direction.
- Accuracy: Displays high quality of work and level of accuracy
- Internal hire: minimum 1 year as Admissions Representative Campus Associate
- External hire: minimum 2 years customer service, telemarketing or sales experience(including admissions experience)
- Demonstrated ability to fulfill Company Key Behaviors
- Excellent presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work assigned/flexible hours necessary to complete the job on a weekly basis
Founded in 2002, Unitek College is an accredited, private institution that combines unique academic and technical specialties to provide a superior education in the areas of healthcare and nursing. Unitek College offers seven convenient facilities in California with campuses in Fremont, San Jose, Hayward, Concord, South San Francisco, Sacramento and Bakersfield. Unitek College provides healthcare career training, professional development, clinical placement, and employment assistance to its graduates.
Unitek College is also a great place to pursue a rewarding and challenging career. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, unlimited growth potential, and a collegiate work environment.