Founded in 2002, Unitek College is an accredited, private institution that combines unique academic and technical specialties to provide a superior education in the areas of healthcare and nursing. Unitek College offers seven convenient facilities in California with campuses in Fremont, San Jose, Hayward, Concord, South San Francisco, Sacramento and Bakersfield. Unitek College provides healthcare career training, professional development, clinical placement, and employment assistance to its graduates.
Unitek College is also a great place to pursue a rewarding and challenging career. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, unlimited growth potential, and a collegiate work environment.Purpose of the Position:Provides support to students to facilitate successful program completion for the Online Nursing Programs: ASVN, BSN, and RN to BSN
- Ability to travel to different campuses as needed.
- Assists with maintaining information tracking sheets for academics.
- Assists with updating program specific forms.
- Operates a variety of office equipment; computer, printer, photocopies, facsimile, scanner and calculator.
- Responsible for facilitating the transcript evaluation/credit granting process in Campus
- Does follow-up correspondence and counseling to students as necessary.
- Ensures students maintain satisfactory participation while attending program.
- Contacts students who are not participating and documents results in student administrative files.
- Provides counseling services to students having problems and/or wishing to withdraw and to assist student with program completion.
- Provides academic advisement and counseling services; meets weekly with online team about student issues.
- Schedules and conducts Initial and Exit Reviews while students are completing their program.
- Documents results in student’s administrative file.
- Other duties as assigned by Associate Dean-Online Programs/Program Director-Online Nursing.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in relevant field.
- Ability to maintain records.
- Ability to multi-tasks simultaneously.
- Must be capable of communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Has medical terminology knowledge or work experience in health care.
- Willing to learn & maintain information on Microsoft Office applications.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in relevant field.
- Ability to maintain excellent customer relations and develop customer rapport.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems and Student Information Systems.
- Productive and efficient work habits with minimal supervision.
- Strong organization, leadership, development and implementation skills.
- Strong and effective communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.