Associate Dean, Graduate Nursing Programs:
This position is remote, it may require occasional traveling, travel expenses will be covered by the college, while developing the graduates programs the associate dean will supervise the BSN faculty.
This is a full-time Nurse Administrator position at the Assistant/Associate Nursing Dean Level. Applicants must have earned doctorate in Nursing plus two years of administrative experiences in higher education at the Graduate level. Responsibilities include: participates in developing high quality graduate nursing programs curriculum designed for the classroom, online, or hybrid; provides effective leadership to the graduate nursing programs. Directs the program's curriculum, accreditation process, program evaluation, learning outcomes, and faculty supervision. Achieves and maintains robust student enrollment and retention. Advises and guides students toward successful program completion. Serves as liaison with external resources, including precept/clinical experiences for students. Leads and monitors full compliance with all regulatory and accreditation standards. Teaches masters and doctoral-level courses in nursing.Qualifications:
- Education: A doctoral degree in nursing or healthcare related field (Ph.D., DNP, Ed.D.) is required.
- Licensure: A current and valid Utah RN license is required. Current licensure in another state with eligibility to achieve Utah RN licensure within six (6) months of hire may be substituted. Utah APRN licensure with certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner is preferred.
- Experience: Online teaching experience as well as teaching in a traditional classroom is required, preferably teaching experience at the graduate level. Two years of administrative experiences in higher education at the Graduate level is required.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership experience in an academic setting, including serving on committees, the ability to provide innovative approaches to academic development, and exhibit commitment to teaching and mentorship.
- The college is also looking for a dynamic and collaborative leader who has shown an established track record for developing high quality university-level curriculum designed for the classroom, online, or hybrid.