Unitek College in an educational institution that empowers the healthcare professionals to build and shape the career for future generation. It has focused on creating high quality healthcare training programs that are taught by experienced professionals, who bring their work experience into the classroom. It has six campuses in San Francisco Bay Area
which offer high quality Vocational Nursing Program.
Unitek College is looking for LVN (Licensed Vocational Nursing) Program Director
for our Bakersfield campus.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualification:
(A) Hold a current California active license as a Registered Nurse; and
(B) Hold a baccalaureate degree from an approved school; and
(C) Have a minimum of three years’ experience as a registered nurse; one year shall be in teaching or clinical supervision, or a combination thereof, in a state approved registered nursing or vocational or practical nursing, or psychiatric technician school within the last five years; or a minimum of three years’ experience in nursing administration or nursing education within the last five years; and
(D) Have completed a course or courses offered by an approved school with instruction in administration, teaching, and curriculum development.
The job responsibility
is not as follows along with the responsibility of overall growth of the program in the campus.
Compensation and Benefits
- Plans, develops, manages, updates and evaluates all aspects of the program
- Prepares data and other written materials for all required state and Vocational Nursing Board requirements, reports, proposals, self-studies, surveys, and site visits.
- Assists with identifying and obtaining outside resources for the nursing program.
- Develops and implements program policies and procedures.
- Organizes and serves on committees.
- Oversees admission process and orientation.
- Effectively serves as liaison between the community and the college.
- Develops and maintains educational partnerships with clinical sites
- Participates in nursing faculty recruitment, hiring and orientation.
- Facilitates nursing faculty meetings on a regular basis and insures adequate records and minutes of the meetings are maintained.
- Assigns and schedules faculty to course and clinical sites.
- Monitors quality of instruction and participates in faculty and program review, evaluation, and strategic planning.
- Provides advising, support, and planning assistance to potential students.
– comparable to market standard with excellent benefits. Relocation Assistance provided if needed.
Eligible and willing individuals can send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510 896 7554
. For more information about the school, please check www.unitekcollege.edu